2020 and 2021 have been extremely challenging for all of us. A global pandemic, the adoption of remote work, and taking the precautions necessary to keep friends and family safe have exhausted many of us.
SmartSimple acknowledges this and has invested heavily in the health and well-being of all employees. Key initiatives include reduced summer hours, a "work doula," monthly mental health all-company huddles, and now – Global Recharge Week – for all SmartSimple staff.
For the first week of August, from Monday the 2nd to Friday the 6th, SmartSimple will be closing most day-to-day business operations. During our Global Recharge Week, SmartSimple staff will be taking time off to revive, refresh and recharge. On Saturday, August 7th, we will return to regular operations.
It is our intention to continue to bring you the solutions and support you need with the highest quality, and this initiative will empower our staff to continue giving you even more.
How will this impact support coverage?
During this week, we’ll be operating with a reduced Support staff, but we’ll still be available to resolve your urgent issues.
- Our Support team will triage and respond to all Level 1 - Emergency / Critical and Level 2 - High Impact severity issues within our SLA.
- Support will be available from 3:00 AM to 11:59 PM EDT Monday to Friday to assist with urgent issues.
- As always, for Level 1 - Emergency / Critical issues, contact us at email@example.com.
- All non-critical or high-impact severity support tickets and emails will be responded to in the following week starting Monday, August 9th.
- Live chat coverage will NOT be available.
- For clients with Premium Support, your Technical Advisor will reschedule any meetings dated for that week.
- If you require non-urgent assistance, we encourage you to explore our resources within the SmartSimple Wiki, our YouTube and Vimeo channels, and Past Webinars & Virtual Events page.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to create space for the SmartSimple team to rest and recharge.
Need to get in touch with our Support team?
You can reach SmartSimple's Support team by dialing our toll-free number at 1.866.239.0991 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more on how SmartSimple supports our client community, visit our Support page